I am a research associate (chargé de recherche) at Inria in Grenoble,
France. My main research activities are focused on stochastic
modelling and control of large systems with applications in the
management of large computing centres and electrical networks.
From 2010 to 2014, I was a post-doctoral fellow at EPFL, in the group
of Jean-Yves Le Boudec.
- Junior researcher, Inria (POLARIS team). 2014 - now
- Post-doctoral fellow, LCA-2 (IC faculty), EPFL. 2010-2013
- PhD Candidate, LIG, Grenoble, Inria - University of Grenoble, France, 2007-2010
I serve of the technical programm committee of the following conferences. Do not hesitate to submit a paper!
In the past, I was a member of the TPC of:
- ACM SIGMETRICS / IFIP Performance 2016, E-ENERGY 2014, 2016, ValueTools 2012--2014
- PhD in Computer Science, (director: Bruno Gaujal), University of Grenoble, France, 2010
- Master in Computer Science (MPRI), Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris, 2006
- Agrégation de Mathématiques, 2007
- Student at Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris, France, 2003-2007